Country manager (fulltime) // Careibu
Careibu is all about social care. Through our platform, we connect students to people for help at home. Our students work as babysitters, home cleaners and elderly assistants. Careibu’s Dutch community consists of 25.000+ students and 10.000+ clients. Our mission is to bring all generations in society together and provide students a social side job.
Careibu was founded 7,5 years ago in student accommodation by two sisters, Lotte and Anne van Oudheusden. Lotte and Anne have grown the business from their student rooms to a team of ten people which continues to rapidly grow. Our head office is located in Amsterdam.
Expansion to Berlin
Currently we are working on our expansion to Berlin – where we will launch in January 2018. We are looking for driven, energetic and creative people who want to help us launch in Germany. To start with a country manager and a community manager.
- You will hire (together with us) and lead the German team
- You will be responsible for managing finance and marketing
- You will be monitoring results metrics (KPI analysis), ensuring to reach budgets and targets
- You are the main contact person with the Dutch team
In the first months, you’ll work together closely with the Dutch team. One (or some) of us will be in Berlin +/- 1 week a month to help you build the German community and team.
You should apply if
- The mission of Careibu sounds exciting!
- You want to be involved in building an international company that has a social impact
- You have built a startup or a city presence from the ground up
- You live in Berlin for at least a couple of years and you speak German perfectly
- You have a broad professional network in Berlin
- You are not afraid of being ‘the first (wo)man on the moon’ and you know how to build a team
- You have an entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude and are not afraid of failing