Country Manager India/English-speaking regions // iMusician
Who are we?
iMusician is a digital music distributor from Switzerland with offices in Zürich and Berlin. We offer musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Run by a small, passionate and international team, we do the hard work so musicians can concentrate on what they do best: make music!
What we do?
- We distribute music to hundreds of download and streaming platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport.
- We monetise music on YouTube.
- We collect royalties from publishing and neighbouring rights from collecting societies.
What do we offer?
iMusician has an exciting job opportunity for a customer support and marketing professional. You will be part of our team of Country Managers and will be responsible for all customer support and marketing activities in India and all English-speaking countries.
What are we looking for?
Based in our Berlin office, we are looking for an English-speaking Country Manager (80 – 100%, Monday – Friday). The position includes, amongst other things:
- Daily support of our customers
- Online marketing (Social Paid Advertising, SEA, SEO, content marketing, etc)
- Business development and partnerships
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal skills
- Any additional language is a plus
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers, even the toughest ones!
- Organised, easy going, team-player and eager to learn
- A flair for marketing and promotion
- Very good knowledge of the Indian market
- Experience in Customer Support and/or Marketing and/or sales is a plus
- Web skills including HTML and/or WordPress is a plus
- Knowledge and network in music business is a plus
If you have got a strong acumen for customer support and marketing and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to hear from you!
Send us your application in English to jobs@iMusician.pro with the subject ‘Country Manager India – Berlin Office’ and include your earliest starting date and your expected salary range.