CRM Content Creator (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are now looking for a CRM Content Creator (m/f) to take ownership for creating user-retention focused campaign content. You work across multiple marketing channels to reach out to our users with captivating content that aligns our brand voice with business objectives and strategies.
In this role, you will
- Create copy and source assets for multi-channel CRM content, including on-site lead generation, landing pages, and campaigns.
- Ideate and implement effective message chains and storylines based on user segmentation data.
- Continually optimize and test campaign content and formats.
- Develop semi-automated message Quality Assurance of multipart emails, spam checks, and client-side renderings.
- Collaborate with our Inbound Marketing team to align campaigns and share learnings.
- Work with our UX team to convey our brand voice.
- Manage translation and localization specialists.
What you’ll bring
- 2-3 years of experience as a copywriter or content creator, ideally with some experience working with CRM content and campaigns.
- Native-level English, you have excellent writing and editing abilities.
- A passion for content creation, and know-how to align it to the buyer journey.
- Creativity and ideas, yet you also understand business objectives and priorities.
- Previous experience with travel and tourism content is a plus.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!