CRM Manager // Babbel
Babbel is at the center of a language learning revolution.
We defined the market for online language learning, and we\’re about to embark on an exciting new journey to change the way people learn. If you’ve got a passion for designing truly outstanding products, along with the portfolio to back it up, we want to hear from you. You\’ll be an integral part of an interdisciplinary, international team with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from learning through games to shaping habit change. In return, we offer fantastic opportunities to learn and evolve within a dynamic and fast-growing startup. And, of course, you’ll be working on a product that improves the lives of millions of people. This is a full time role, based in the heart of buzzing Berlin.
Changing the way the language learning is done is a great challenge, so we are looking for a CRM Manager to join our Berlin Mitte office.
Responsibilities for the role:
CRM at Babbel means: guiding registered users through their lifecycle, inform them how online language learning with Babbel works, convert them into customers, help them master their learning language and stay active learners.
- Plan and manage email marketing campaigns across seven different languages
- Maximise Babbel\’s revenue by converting leads into loyal customers
- Create and manage Sales campaigns with performance targets
- Create Lifecycle campaigns to improve brand recognition, conversion rates and retention
- Ensure that all email campaigns are 100% accurate and on time
- Set up and analyse A/B tests to gain insights into consumer behavior
- Prepare detailed and accessible campaign reports
- Liaise with other departments (Marketing, Data, Customer Service etc…)
- 2+ years CRM experience, including customer retention or loyalty programs
- Creativity and good short-copy writing skills
- Data-driven person with good analytic skills
- Attention to detail, willingness to go the extra mile to make sure everything is just right
- Understanding of E-Mail-Marketing KPI
- Communicative team player
- Fluency in English; any other language is a plus
- Knowledge about Push notifications / multi-platform CRM would be a plus
- Understanding of user life-cycles in an online subscription business would be a plus
- Work within a high-performing team responsible for growth at Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)