CRM Manager DE/AT // Marley Spoon
Marley Spoon is the new way to cook. Bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people while building a sustainable supply chain for a waste-free world.
We deliver top quality fresh ingredients, in the exact quantities required, with chef-designed easy-to-cook recipes, to thousands of households across the globe. We currently service US, EU, and Australia with three brands – Marley Spoon, Martha & Marley Spoon, and Dinnerly. Marley Spoon simplifies weeknight cooking and helps busy people skip the supermarket.
But in the end it’s simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating!
We are searching for: CRM Manager DE/AT
- You own the DE/AT account on our multi-channel communication platform (Iterable) to convert leads, engage customers and win back valued customers
- You implement automated campaigns along the customer lifecycle and across value-based segments
- You go multi-channel in your activities and rigorously optimize your activities
- You work against relevant performance and engagement KPIs to maximise conversions and improve ROI
- You work closely with the Content Teams to continuously improve our messaging
- You are responsible for ensuring that we’re using the CRM and associated integrations to their fullest capabilities, and are constantly innovating to improve further
This is you:
- You have a strong analytical mindset and a solid understanding of how to prepare, analyse and read data, and you love using it to continuously optimise your activities
- You have e-commerce experience, ideally in the CRM field
- You bring experience in using an Email Service Provider (bonus if you have experience with Iterable)
- You have passion for learning – about new channels, content, and customer behavior
- You are fluent in German & English
What we offer:
- Free Marley Spoon boxes
- Awesome team events, such as company pub quiz nights and TGIF beers
- Language lessons, Fitness Partnership, Pension Insurance
- Test kitchen in the office – you get to try our recipes first!
- True ownership, real responsibilities, and strong opportunities for growth
Love the sound of the position, but don’t think you’re the ideal candidate? Please apply! At Marley Spoon we value learning and growth.
We have worked hard to build a diverse team of inspiring and passionate people. We encourage people of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientation to apply!