CRM Manager (f/m) // Blacklane
- Support the creation and optimization of campaigns for all business segments across CRM channels including email, SMS, Mobile (push / in-app)
- Analysis and reporting of the performance of the campaigns.
- Support in day-to-day business objectives, including coordination of CRM activity
- Maintain the CRM content calendar and coordinate with Marketing stakeholders
- Sharing and communication of CRM initiatives internally to stakeholders
- Help build better customer lifecycle programmes through data-driven decisions
- Experience with using an Email Marketing systems and building automated marketing campaigns
- Developing testing strategies across all CRM channels
- Assist in the production and HTML coding of responsive email
- Digital native with analytical mindset.
- Understanding of marketing KPIs and comfortable interpreting data
- HTML knowledge and previous online marketing experience a plus.
- Interest in travel industry and passion for people.
- Good attention to detail
- Creative thinker and willingness to consider new ideas and approaches
- Strong team player
- Outgoing, empathetic, eloquent and fun.
- Excellent communication skills in English is mandatory, another language is a plus.
MORE THAN A JOB
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!