CRM Manager (f/m) // audibene GmbH
Who we are
audibene is an award winning health tech start-up which has grown massively over the last years and is now present in 10 countries and employs over 500 people. Our team is working towards building cutting edge technology that will reshape the hearing care industry and improve the quality of life of many people across the globe. audibene has its headquarters in Berlin, Germany with offices in Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul etc. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing aid industry!
Your key responsibilites
- You will develop and execute the customer activation strategy that leverages all customer touchpoints for audibene and hear.com countries
- Execution of email marketing campaigns, including building and rigorously test email campaigns, verifying copy, layout, links, and dynamic content as well as assessing and addressing any spam risks
- Analyze current campaign set up processes to identify strategic opportunities for automation within the CRM channel
- Develop and implement scalable, innovative solutions that leverage data to improve campaign relevancy and personalization of content, products, offers, etc.
- You are responsible for developing and executing initiatives to improve customer retention and customer relationship
- Three or more years of experience as a (leading) CRM manager
- You love to analyze your KPIs and are at least advanced in Excel, HTML and CSS, Media Queries
- It is an advantage if you have already worked with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or comparable tools· Knowledge of databases (MySql Server 2005 or newer) is a plus
- At best, you know Python or know how to process Big Data
What we offer
- High responsibility from day one and challenging tasks with an extremely steep learning curve
- An open minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity and flat hierarchies
- Growth opportunities for all employees through trainings and workshops
- Invigorating team spirit: we enjoy being together both in & out of the office
- Competitive salary and benefits package as well as regular team events
The position is based in Berlin. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, audibene is the right place for you. You are enthusiastic, motivated and want to move forward? Convince us today with your personality!