CRM Manager // GameDuell
Are you looking for a position with responsibility in a dynamic working environment and an international team? Are you passionate about communicating with customers and able to create targeted and highly relevant campaigns for our players?
Then join our Marketing Team and become a part of one of the biggest and most successful games companies in Berlin with millions of players worldwide! As a CRM Manager you will be responsible for managing the retention, engagement, monetization and reactivation campaigns for our online, mobile and Facebook games.
- Creation and implementation of e-mail as well as mobile marketing campaigns (newsletters, push notifications, in-app messages and special offers)
- Identification of relevant customer segments to enable targeted and relevant communication to our mobile players
- Analysis, reporting, and optimization of the implemented campaigns to increase retention, engagement, monetization and reactivation
- Optimization of product relevant flows and key processes
- Close collaboration with our product, analytics, art, and translation teams
What we expect
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or similar qualification
- 3 years of experience in the field of email marketing or online/mobile CRM preferably with experience with one of our key marketing channels (email, mobile push and in-app)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- First experience in consumer marketing, ideally in the field of media products, games, and/or communications is a plus
- High web & mobile affinity and enthusiasm for online games
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of German very welcome
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- Interesting opportunities for your personal development
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses and a rooftop terrace
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application as PDF via e-mail to Cathleen Schumann (email@example.com) with the subject line ‘CRM Manager’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.