CRM Manager (m/f) // internetstores
We are internetstores – Europe’s leading specialist online retailer for bike and outdoor products. Launched back in 2003, today we are one of the largest and most profitable e-commerce companies around. Our 40 online stores boast an unbeatable choice of products and receive more than two million page views per day. With Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, Probikeshop, CAMPZ and Addnature we have only one goal: to provide customers across 16 different countries with high-quality and up-to-date products at the best prices.
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Then get in touch! More than 550 motivated colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm are looking forward to meeting you!
WHAT IT IS ABOUT:
Our Berlin office is currently looking for a CRM Manager (m/f) to coordinate all emails sent to our customers in Central and Southern Europe. You’ll create e-mails, coordinate their translations into different languages and develop exciting new ideas for how to communicate with our customers. You’ll also monitor the sending and tracking of emails via our e-mail tools to ensure that we work in a customer-oriented and efficient manner.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You‘ll be responsible for planning and implementing new email campaigns for our markets in Central Europe (France, Benelux, Poland, Italy, Spain, UK)
- You’ll coordinate content creation for your email campaigns with departments such as graphics and content
- You’ll control the international rollout of CRM measures in the email channel. You’ll cooperate with those responsible for the international online shops
- You’ll administrate and optimise customised service emails
- You’ll be responsible for preparing reports and analysis in order to gather insights into the performance of CRM communication
- You’ll continuously develop Customer Relationship Management in your responsible countries in direct coordination with your supervisor
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A degree in business administration / media / business informatics or similar
- Minimum 1 year experience, ideally in the field of email marketing and dealing with email and campaign tools
- Good Excel skills and tech knowledge
- An interest in dealing with numbers, analytical concepts and a keen e-commerce mind
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally good knowledge of either Italian, Spanish, French or Dutch
- Careful, autonomous working method and a high-quality standard of work results
- Ideally, an interest in the outdoor or biking industry
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast-growing company in the heart of Berlin. We offer you a responsible job with creative freedom, attractive discounts on our range of products, bike leasing, comprehensive corporate benefits, a sports program and great colleagues from all over the world.
Julia Haag, HR Manager | Oranienburger Str. 66, 10117 Berlin | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | firstname.lastname@example.org | internetstores.de