CRM Manager – Music Tech in Kreuzberg // iMusician
Who are we?
iMusician is a digital music distributor from Switzerland with offices in Zürich and Berlin. We offer musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Within days of uploading their music, they can be selling their music in hundreds of platforms like iTunes, Spotify or Beatport and monetising their music on YouTube. Run by a small, passionate and international team, we do the hard work so musicians can concentrate on what they do best: making music!
Why work with us?
Because you are eager to develop your potential in a fast growing company and help musicians share their music with the world. Because you could see yourself working from the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg with a small team of music lovers.
iMusician currently has over 20 employees and is on the edge of explosive growth. With breakeven behind it and 100%+ YoY revenue growth, it is hiring, and hiring fast! Join us as we start this exciting chapter. It is your chance to really make a difference!
As with all other iMusician employees, we are looking for people who cherish a healthy work-life balance and can take advantage of our flexi 80% – 100% policy. This means you will be free to work 80% when the job allows, but expected to go all-in when the job demands.
We are looking for a Jr CRM Manager (60 – 100%, Monday – Friday) with 1-3 years of experience and strong English language and copywriting skills.
Answering to our Online Marketing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Use CRM best practices and write, A/B test and optimise content and delivery;
- Turn concepts into written CRM campaigns;Manage and arrange proofreading and translations in 7+ languages;
- Implement content in the campaign workflow;
- Test and modify all language versions prior to sending;
- Create structured monthly reports and draw conclusions to influence strategic CRM decisions;
- Work closely with our Online Marketing Manager and our marketing team to develop and execute strategies;
- Understand the music industry market.
- 1-3+ years experience in CRM or in online marketing with a strong focus on CRM;
- Successful track record in CRM reporting and optimisation;
- Strong Excel and analytical skills;
- Experience in HTML & CSS;
- At ease with WordPress;
- Clear understanding of the marketing funnel, user experience, A/B testing, CRO;
- Good Photoshop and Illustrator skills;
- Experience in social media;
- Experience in the music industry is a plus.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus;
- Excellent written and copywriting skills;
- Detail oriented and striving for optimisation;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Easy going, team-player and eager to learn.
If you are passionate about music and see yourself in this description, we would like to meet you!
Send your application in English to jobs@iMusician.pro with the subject “Jr CRM Manager – Berlin Office” and include your earliest starting date and expected salary range.