CRM Manager // Sellics
Sellics is a profitable, global and fast-growing SAAS start-up from Berlin. We are revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest marketplace, Amazon.
Our software is used by small sellers and large brands to manage and optimize their sales activities on Amazon. We are the first company to offer an Amazon SEO solution and we continue to shape this fast growing industry with cutting edge software innovations.
To educate our users in using our software and to track & understand users needs we are looking for a CRM Manager to join our Marketing team.
Tasks & Requirements:
- You maximize customer rentention by educating our customers on how to get to most our of our software
- You define and set up a tracking system to understand which features our users are using and not using
- You create e-mails and in-app messages to activate users and make sure the right message gets to the right customer at the right time
- You create educational materials and hold webinars
- You are responsible for evaluate marketing campaignes
- You do have 2+ years of experience in CRM management
- You are data driven and do have strong analytical skills
- You are speaking native German
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we’ve been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.