CRM Product Manager // Marley Spoon
Marley Spoon is the new way to cook. Bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people while building a sustainable supply chain for a waste-free world.
We deliver top quality fresh ingredients, in the exact quantities required, with chef-designed easy-to-cook recipes, to thousands of households across the globe. We currently service US, EU, and Australia with three brands – Marley Spoon, Martha & Marley Spoon, and Dinnerly. Marley Spoon simplifies weeknight cooking and helps busy people skip the supermarket.
But in the end it’s simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating!
We are searching for: CRM Product Manager
- You are responsible for ensuring that we’re using the CRM and associated integrations to their fullest capabilities, and are constantly innovating to improve further
- You build our CRM technical stack by uncovering additional technical capabilities, integrations and data sources
- You engage with third-parties to implement, test, maintain and manage the integrations that boost our multi-channel CRM capabilities
- You ensure the most efficient set-up of email templates and content in the platform
- You work closely with Data teams to create or develop data schema and mapping
This is you:
- You ideally have 1-2 years of technical experience in the field of CRM
- You have experience developing and deploying multi-channel messaging via third party service providers
- You are able to integrate independent products via APIs
- You know all about Data ecosystems and are able to manage/map data schema for CRM
- You are fluent in German & English
What we offer:
- Free Marley Spoon boxes
- Awesome team events, such as company pub quiz nights and TGIF beers
- Language lessons, Fitness Partnership, Pension Insurance
- Test kitchen in the office – you get to try our recipes first!
- True ownership, real responsibilities, and strong opportunities for growth
Love the sound of the position, but don’t think you’re the ideal candidate? Please apply! At Marley Spoon we value learning and growth.
We have worked hard to build a diverse team of inspiring and passionate people. We encourage people of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientation to apply!