CRM Project Manager (m/f) // Holidaypirates
It takes a strong, energetic and ambitious team to succeed. That is why we are always looking for talented people with a passion to develop and improve our CRM.
You have great CRM skills and the expertise to work independently within a team?
Yo-ho-ho! Then you are the pirate we are looking for!
DUTIES ON DECK:
- Identify opportunities and improvements for the implementation of cross-channel lifecycle campaigns
- Initiate and execute A/B tests for Push and Email campaigns
- Analyze data, reports and facts on a daily basis and deduce CRM potentials as well as improvements from your conclusions
- Improve performance of our campaigns by focusing on personalization, design and cross channel targeting
- Monitor and forecast channel performance (Email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, App Push) as well as general CRM trends
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 year CRM experience – especially with Email and Push
- Preferably experience with building chatbots (e.g. Facebook Messenger)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, Economy, Tourism or a related field
- Experience with multi-channel campaigns as well as personalization
- Experience with a CRM- or Email provider (Preferably Emarsys)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Very good English skills
- Analytical thinker
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with different teams
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
OUR SHIP & OUR CREW OFFER YOU:
- A fast growing company in which you can take the helm and realize your ideas
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- Anchoring berth directly at the Spree with a great view
- Flexible working hour
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme
- Support in relocation
- Regular team events
- Social area with table tennis, table football and a comfy dining area
- Pirate bar with bottles of rum – yo-ho a pirate’s life for me!
- Barrels of juice and boxes of fruit – as much as you like!
Remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with cover letter and CV.
Work like a captain, play like pirate!