CRM Strategist (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are now looking for a CRM Strategist (m/f) to take ownership for our customer messaging strategies. You will work across teams to develop communication continuity across platforms and utilise data to build out workflows, segmentation, and personalization. Through continual testing and iteration, you will help build lifetime user value and scale our product on a global scale.
In this role, you will
- Build out and implement message triggers for new message chains, whether by time, actions, or historic actions.
- Define customer messaging priorities and queue logic.
- Devise and implement new user data enrichment strategies.
- Work across departments to develop user segmentation.
- Create and implement personalization and individualization strategies.
- Take responsibility for customer communication continuity across lead generation, creative teams and landing pages.
- Strategize and scale CRM for future growth and internationalization.
- Develop our user acquisition strategies and database maintenance.
- Analyze campaign performance.
- Set-up and manage both automated and manually-triggered sales-driven campaigns.
What you’ll bring
- 2-3 years of experience as a CRM Manager, with a track record in delivering high impact campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience building out CRM infrastructures and workflows.
- Excellent relationship-building skills to align multiple stakeholders.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset.
- A strategic eye for goal setting.
- Strong project management skills.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!