Demand Generation Manager // Iconosquare
With over 40,000 customers worldwide, Iconosquare is the world leading analytics and marketing suite for Instagram and a partner of the world’s most-loved brands such as National Geographic, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Samsung, Emirates and more.
As a human-sized startup, Iconosquare encourages cultural diversity, personal development and places people at its core.
As part of our growth, we’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager drive awareness and interest in our product. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams.
As the Demand Generation Manager you will be responsible for inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Create, manage and execute lead generation campaigns (inbound & outbound)
- Drive online traffic and conversions
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, and a global campaign schedule
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness
- Familiarity and understanding of inbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution and ROI
- Previous experience in Demand Generation for a SaaS business
- Growth Hacker mindset
- Self-starter and entrepreneur
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for marketing
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →