Digital Marketing Manager // JAM - just add music
JAM just add music GmbH is looking to hire a marketing rockstar to join our awesome team in Berlin. If you have a passion for the music industry, have proven skills in digital & social marketing + thrive on delivering/executing in a fast-paced environment, then this might just be your dream job! Reporting into the CEO, the role will involve marketing operations for our two mobile apps Loudly & Music Maker JAM. Our key mission is to deliver a deep social music experience and disrupt the barriers between artists & fans. On top of everything, we just launched our own music label!
- Focusing on 3 key pillars: Acquisition, Engagement, Retention – you will leverage our multiple channels to ensure the growth of our userbase & their interactions with our brands.
- Create, implement and optimize campaigns – always looking for the most effective approach.
- Own marketing budget allocation, reporting & analysis.
- Own the CRM channel (Newsletter creation / sendout / optimization) + input into mobile push notifications.
- Grow social media channels in collaboration with content marketing: FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Spotify.
- Community & brand partnerships: run remix contests & other engagement practices to activate audience engagement.
- Launch new music artist campaigns in collaboration with the Content Development team & external music Labels.
- Tap into Influencer networks to attract them to our platform and build their following.
- Closely collaborate with Product, Analytics, Graphic, UX, and Content Development teams.
- Report into the CEO
What we expect:
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or similar qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Self-starter attitude & highly creative approach to campaigns
- Very good analytical & conceptual skills and ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to analyse the performance of all campaigns, quickly identifying new areas for improvement.
- Experience in consumer marketing, ideally in the field of music, media products, games or social.
- Ability to create appealing and effective visual and written communication
- You understand growth, where it comes from, how it is scaled.
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know
- Solid technical skills to deal effectively with tools like MailChimp & Leadpages
- Excellent, native or near-native communication skills in English
- You’re a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and fearless, you’re also excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- This is an unparalleled opportunity to work at one of Europe’s coolest new mobile brands whilst making a name for yourself.
- Impact and influence – you’ll be joining a small but high-performance team in a key role. You’ll be able to have an immediate and high impact on the business.
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand.
- It’s the music biz – we are on a collective journey to build the world’s most exciting new music brand
- Fresh fruit – delivered twice a week!
- Regular staff socials – including large Summer & Christmas party!
- Free concert ticket
- Attend conferences