Digital Marketing Manager @ NBT // Next Big Thing AG
Next Big Thing AG is a Berlin-based IoT company builder offering a complete framework for the acceleration of IoT ventures. We are an operational VC, technology provider, and innovation partner made up of a strong team of business architects, tech experts, and experienced founders.
Fascinated by the potential of IoT? We are too. We gather the best and brightest minds across industries to collaborate on connected ideas for the future. As part of the German de:hub initiative, NBT is the center of gravity for all things IoT. We enable rapid prototyping, disruptive innovation, and entrepreneurship. In short, we support and promote all elements of the IoT-blockchain ecosystem to develop new companies.
Whether you’re looking to solder hardware, tackle key innovation challenges across industries, or lead a venture into a steady IoT future, you’ll find a home at NBT. Have a look at our current openings below and get in touch!
JOIN OUR TEAM!
NBT’s Marketing team is strategically expanding to spread the message of our disruptive tech company builder and innovative ventures, and topics important to our ecosystem. To do so, we are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to apply his/her creative, data-driven skills to shape the marketing efforts around future tech solutions to reach new audiences, in the heart of Germany’s crypto, blockchain, and IoT capital.
You will be expected to own the Online Marketing efforts and work closely with our marketing team to develop well-structured digital marketing campaigns across platforms, including social media and our website.
You’ll be responsible of structuring digital marketing efforts for NBT itself as well as supporting the growth of multiple Blockchain & IoT ventures throughout the early stages in cutting edge tech.
These will be your tasks:
- Attract convert close delight – Understand how to implement Inbound campaigns for content marketing
- Independently develop strategies to engage existing and new prospects through email, blog, and social media
- Build and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Create, launch, analyze and continuously optimize online marketing activities for reporting and use data to generate actionable insights,
- Plan and execute digital demand generation programs including webinars, email campaigns and display advertising for NBT and our ventures,
- Manage lead generation and web acquisition efforts across multiple channels to create new pipeline and accelerate existing pipeline
- Support the overall marketing strategy and actively participate in sharing new ideas
You’re offering these qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in running successful digital campaigns for a high-growth digital business or within an agency with focus on digital (experience with e-commerce, software marketing, VC or similar is preferred)
- Extensive experience in best practice leveraging owned digital media; landing pages, email marketing and social media
- Previous experience in structuring and improving a company’s database, e.g. Hubspot, Pardot, SalesForce, to derive further value
- Strong analytical skills for reporting purposes and to effectively determine ROI of digital marketing efforts,
- Ability to convert high level goals into measurable metrics
- Ability to deconstruct complex conversion paths for numerous stakeholders
- An interest in spreading the word for the digital IoT and blockchain companies providing all stakeholders (e.g. founders and partners) with world-class marketing
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Can do, positive and fun attitude that helps deliver successful results
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
We’re offering these benefits:
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- Access to Factory Community events: lectures, social events, networking, great restaurant and café, and a ball-pit!
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 21 countries
- Collaborate with experienced founders and internationally established partners, ranging from the Fraunhofer Institute, GlobalFoundries, to Consensys.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.
RELOCATION & EU WORK VISA
We offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and first steps in Germany.