Digital Marketing Specialist // 3T Software Labs
What will you do
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for our online advertising activities and contribute to our overall digital marketing strategy:
- You will be responsible for our PPC accounts on all platforms, carrying out search trend analysis, creating campaigns, optimising spend, and managing a budget that will grow with your success
- You will bring latest skills and industry best-practice to bear on driving maximum performance from Adwords and other relevant pay-per-click ad media
- Combining your skills in SEO with our existing team knowledge, you’ll help achieve optimum organic search results alongside great ROI on paid for ads
- You will create online advertising for multiple display networks, including YouTube video marketing, researching promising new outlets and negotiating great media deals
- You will analyse and report on our advertising and SEO performance, continuously improving our advertising profile based on the evidence you gather
- You will report to the company on all aspects of our online digital performance to ensure our marketing efforts are integrated, properly measurable and achieving what we want
- Your role as our digital marketing expert will grow with the growth of the team and the company. We will always try to accommodate your professional career development goals.
You are a self-starter and you are of course both super-creative and brilliantly analytical. You will relish the opportunity to shape the presentation and the marketing activities of the company.
- You have at least two years experience of managing Adwords accounts, either for a standalone business or at an agency.
- You live and breathe Google Analytics and are ahead of the curve with best practice in the PPC arena.
- You may well have experience of working effectively to get the most out of your Google Adwords account manager
- Your English is native or as near to native as makes no difference (German language skills are not required).
- Graphic design skills and experience with tools like Photoshop will be highly valued.
- You are entirely comfortable with the usual range of online systems like WordPress and Google Apps. Spreadsheet/Excel skills are also necessary.
- You are data driven and have a more than solid understanding of analytics and how to sort meaningful signals from assorted noise.
- You bring good project management, planning and organization skills.
- Attention to the detail of execution and orientation to results, plus the ability to work both independently and as part of a tight team complete your profile.
As our team is from all over Europe, you should be able to express and sell your ideas fluently in our office language – English. You certainly do not need to know any German (although, if you do, that of course would not be frowned upon).
What we offer
- We value experience greatly over any formal qualifications. Have you worked in a marketing role? Have you designed and run successful online ad campaigns in the IT industry before and you can demonstrate that? Great, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- Responsibility and Impact: Your work will have a major impact on the product and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Staying in home office goes without saying
- Great Environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.
If you want to join us on this exciting ride and you think you have got just what we need, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear from you.