Director of Content Operations // GetYourGuide
With 300+ employees from 45+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences by helping Customers discover and book the best things to do in a destination. From its founding in 2009, GetYourGuide has grown to be the world’s largest online platform for booking travel tours, attractions and activities.
What will you be doing?
As Director of Content Operations you will manage and develop a team of 20+ team members, and workflows to deliver world-class content to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure speedy, scalable, efficient delivery of written & visual content against quality standards at scale across our ever growing portfolio of currently 30’000+ activities in 14 languages.
- Create engaging copy that attracts, converts and retains customers across all website and marketing touch points in all our languages.
- Ensure sure that all content needs of the organization are met and project- or process-managed. Effectively interface content with rest of organization
- Deliver innovation step functions in how content achieves it top level objectives using processes, technology automation and tooling.
Qualities we look for:
- We are looking for a experienced content leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to create an atmosphere of trust & respect where your team feels empowered to deliver high performance
- You have proven expertise in content management at scale, localization, copywriting, technology and process management
- We are growing fast and are looking for a great leader who is used to working in strongly growing organizations and can attract great talent.
- You embrace change, constantly adapt & innovate, and are able to initiate, support and manage organizational change.
- Your approach is result-oriented, customer centric, data-driven and analytical.
More reasons to join us:
- The opportunity to be part of a high growth company aiming to be the global leader in the $100 billion market for travel experiences. As director content you will be part of the company’s leadership group shaping the company’s strategy.
- The role reports into the COO
- Very attractive Virtual Stock Options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- International team with people from over 45 nationalities
- Relocation assistance
- Regular learning events and team outings
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com . If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com .