Director of International Growth // Babbel
As a Director of International Growth
You will be
- the champion of subscriber & business growth within the company
- leading the team of six Country Managers that define the country strategy and execute all B2C marketing/sales activities with their geo teams.
- coaching and develop each Country Manager
- building an overall marketing strategy together with the CMO & the Mktg leadership
- managing full P&L (to contribution margin) across geographies and define specific targets with the Performance Marketing, CRM & Brand teams
- making sure the revenue and customer base targets are met
- managing the country portfolio & cross-geo budget allocations
- driving analysis and share actionable consumer insights to help improve overall performance
- developing & leading growth projects, including new channels, partnerships and new market entries
- establishing a culture of experimentation & failure
- 8+ years of experience with driving business strategy and opening new markets
- 4+ years of experience directly leading a team, including hiring, developing and motivating employees
- excellent interpersonal & leadership skills and strategic thinking
- solid finance and budgeting understanding
- online and performance marketing knowledge
- international work experience & network
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities.
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, unlimited access to Babbel account, high-end company bike, fresh fruit and drinks, English/German classes, In-house Training Academy).