Director Performance Marketing // Idagio
“This startup is set to revolutionize classical music” – Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
We are a technology company that is driven by the mission to build the world’s best streaming service for classical music lovers. We’re the only service worldwide that is able to offer the specialized search that lovers of this genre want and need. A search that they can’t and won’t get at Spotify, Apple Music or Youtube.
We are honoured to also work directly with the world’s leading musicians and institutions, including the Vienna Philharmonic, the Philharmonia Orchestra and the Israel Philharmonic.
IDAGIO is available to music lovers across the globe, but physically we are rooted in Berlin and consider the German-speaking countries our home base, as the world perceives them as the cradle and the center of classical music.
WHERE YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Devise our acquisition strategy across all performance channels and a wide range of geographies – IDAGIO is available in more than 130 countries
- Build and lead a best-in-class performance marketing team that delivers on aggressive subscriber targets
- Drive marketing automation initiatives and their execution in cross-functional teams with our Tech and BI team
- Collaborate on funnel optimization initiatives with the Product team
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS WE FIND RELEVANT FOR THIS POSITION
- Inspirational leader with a track record of building and growing high-performing marketing teams
- Competitive and relentless, can-do mentality; cares about real (product) value vs. short-term, spammy tactics
- Hands-on experience and proven track record with performance marketing channels – SEA, retargeting, Facebook, etc.
- Analytical and well versed in data analysis; experience with respective languages (Python, R, SQL) and tools (we mostly use Segment, Looker, Amplitude)
- A background in or passion for classical music is a big plus
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A crucial role in an experienced, international team with diverse backgrounds and a long history in both classical music and digital products
- Invest your time and energy into a meaningful and beautiful product that improves the lives of people
- Positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- IDAGIO is well set up for growth and funded by renowned investors such as Macquarie Capital and Tengelmann Ventures
- A competitive salary and a fair stock option program
- Sharpen your piano skills on our Steinway Model D, and yes, there is good coffee too