Display Marketing Manager DACH // Babbel
We are looking for a talented Display Marketing Manager DACH for our Team in Berlin!
As a Display Marketing Manager DACH your mission will be to grow efficiently our paid user acquisition across Display Channels in DACH region with focus on innovations.
You will be:
- Managing the full life-cycle of our international Display (web and mobile) campaigns with focus on Performance Marketing
- Planning and coordinating media spending across partners and markets
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on the results of the different partners
- Managing the relationships with external partners
- Extracting, controlling and analysing internal data
- Researching on the market and competitors
- Briefing and supervising of production with our in-house design team
- A strong communicator with excellent analytical and project management skills
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- More than 2 years of experience in Online Marketing, ideally in Display Advertising (Adserver experience)
- Outstanding German skills and very good English skills
- Excellence in thinking analytically and structurally handling numbers
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Work within a high-performing team responsible for growth at Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 39 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →