E-Commerce Manager Italy (m/f) // Geschenkidee.de
We are Geschenkidee – with over 75 employees, one of the leading online shops for gifts and experiences in Europe! We are looking for a candidate to join our Italian team in Berlin. Currently we are live in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Spain, UK, France, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Finland and in Italy with Regali.it.
For our Italian team, we are looking for a motivated E-Commerce Manager (m/f) who will take on an important role and together with the Italian Country Manager help the business grow. You will be a driving force behind our Italian shop and will get the responsibility of numerous areas. If you thrive on working in a fast-moving company, want to take responsibility in an e-commerce and want to be part of forming the voice of the website this could be the right opportunity for you!
- You oversee and optimize the content of the website, work in our product shop system and create and update products and content for the webshop
- You contribute in developing our content strategy, social media, e-mail marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) among other channels, linkbuilding
- You work together with the Country Manager Italy on the strategic expansion of the webshop
- You will take care of our relationship with the content agency
- You contribute to our PR strategy, e.g. work closely with bloggers and influencers
What‘s your profile
- You completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or a similar field
- You have a minimum experience of at least 2 years, preferably in e-commerce setting
- You have very good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, keyword optimization and online merchandising, plus a general marketing experience
- You are self-motivated, detail-oriented and eager to learn every day
- You have an analytical and organizational personality with a hands-on attitude
- You are a team player looking to work in an international team of young professionals
- Native Italian speaker, fluent in English and/or German. Spanish is a big plus
What we offer
- A challenging opportunity to develop your skills and shape your area of responsibility
- A successful environment where you can contribute with your own ideas
- A light-flooded beautiful office right next to Mauerpark in Prenzlauer Berg
- An exciting workplace in a dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchies and lots of collaboration in an international setting
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send it along with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com – Your contact person is Sophie.