E-Mail and Affiliate Marketing Manager France (f/m) // audibene GmbH
audibene is world’s leading online platform for better hearing. Our team of 400+ colleagues, located all over the world with offices from Miami to Seoul, brings a breath of fresh air to a very traditional industry.You are going to support the audibene finance team with your broad experience, your ideas and the motivation to make our company even more successful!
Who we are
In various markets worldwide we have developed an innovative sales model consisting of a combination between high-level online marketing, conventional sales and cutting-edge medical technology.
We specialize on hearing and consult our customers neutrally and with regard to their true need and aspiration. With our service-oriented team and through modern hearing technology we enable our customers to experience a better hearing and thereby raise their quality of life.
- You'll be responsible for the operational expansion and development of all affiliate and acquisition email activities in France
- You’ll lead the communication and negotiation with internal and external stakeholders
- You'll be supporting the conception, design, implementation and optimization of the affiliate and acquisition email marketing program
- You'll assist the identification, creation and acquisition of new partnerships and reactivating existing partnerships
- You'll be supporting the creative conceptualization of advertising materials as well as planning and implementing campaigns and promotions
- You'll monitor, analyze and optimize current campaigns in your channels
- You have first work experience in Online Marketing, ideally in the field of E-Mail Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related studies
- Analytical and creative thinker, data driven, results oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Extremely organized and have the ability to work on high impact initiatives that require careful attention to detail and a commitment to operational excellence.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, proficient in the use of MS-Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You are fluent in French and English, knowledge of German is a plus
What we offer
- A once-in-a-lifetime international work and life experience
- A collegial, open-minded team with great members and a continuous exchange that will sup-port you in your professional development
- Challenging and diverse tasks with an extremely steep learning curve
- Start-up atmosphere and spirit
- Free drinks, regular team events, and much more
The position is based in Berlin. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, you are completely right at audibene. You are enthusiastic, motivated and want to move forward. Convince us today with your personality!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →