E-mail Marketing / CRM Manager (f/m) // Tourlane
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product.
Our product matches travellers with pre-selected travel specialists, making the booking of individual trips smart, fast and easy. Next to our main site we launched our first in-house tour operators: Tourlane Africa, Tourlane Downunder and Tourlane Latin America.
We are striving to become the leading tech company in individual tourism and are supported by VCs such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, DN Captial and Spark Capital and Business Angels such as Nate Blecharczyk (Airbnb) and Johannes Reck (Getyourguide).
Join us as our E-mail Marketing / CRM Manager (f/m)!
- You are responsible for the development of our newsletter strategy with the goal of a continuously growing subscriber base
- You analyse the customer behaviour and interests, develop segmentation strategies and implement them in email campaigns as well as triggered and transactional emails
- You create original content, which is tailored to our different customer groups and their lifecycle status and has an outstanding conversion rate due to its high relevance
- You manage our marketing automation solutions, e.g. Pardot, Mailchimp and Sendgrid, and contribute new ideas to constantly optimize the automation processes
- You always keep website and email KPIs in mind, in order to measure the success of ongoing initiatives and to maintain our constant growth with fast iterations
- You develop and test hypotheses regarding different topics, from subject lines, texts, layouts, CTAs, to channels, sending times, etc. and use the results to continuously improve the customer communication
- You support your retention and reactivation initiatives through additional channels like onsite, landing pages, remarketing, direct-mail, SMS, etc.
- You work closely with our SEO, SEM, Sales and Customer Support teams to offer the best possible customer experience across all touchpoints
- You are always up-to-date regarding CRM trends and work on establishing Tourlane as an innovator in our field
- You completed your studies in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or a similar field and gained at least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- You are an expert with Marketing Automation tools, especially in email marketing, and have proven experience in creating customer journeys and setting up triggered emails
- You possess extensive knowledge in email marketing, including relevant metrics, legal regulations (CAN-SPAM, GDPR), email design and client rendering
- You confidently create marketing texts like subject lines and CTAs (copywriting for conversions)
- You carry the A/B-testing gene, follow best practices,but in the end you always rely upon numbers and your strong analytical skills
- You enjoy data driven marketing, the creation and development of dashboards and reports as well as the KPIs exchange with your marketing colleagues
- You love challenges because you can’t wait to master them with your creativity and hands-on mentality
- “Move fast, break things” summarizes perfectly your way of working
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English, German is a plus
What we are offering:
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
- Team up with excellent co-workers with a strong background in online marketing within the tourism industry
- Investors like DN Capital, Spark Capital, Holzbrinck Ventures as well as Business Angels like Nate Blecharczyk (Airbnb founder), Johannes Reck (Getyourguide founder), etc.
- Very open and transparent company culture, an excellent onboarding and chances for continuous personal and professional development, e.g. through coachings and conferences
- Fresh Fruit, Müsli, Drinks, two DJs in the team -> amazing team events
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!