eCommerce Content Writer // Oberlo
We’re looking for a highly motivated writer who is passionate about dropshipping, eCommerce and digital marketing.
Your task will be to create compelling content that helps our merchants build, launch, and grow successful businesses with Oberlo. You’ll be writing new original blog posts as well as working on other content projects to help drive leads and traffic.
This is a full-time employee position in our new Berlin office. Long-term dedication is preferred. We are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years.
Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly!
About the Company:
Oberlo is a fast growing startup that provides dropshipping product-sourcing solutions for eCommerce store owners.
More than 11,000 eCommerce shops are using Oberlo and have made $70,000,000+ in sales since October 2015.
Oberlo has been featured on Forbes, Entrepreneur, FOX News, The Huffington Post, and TNW.
In just a year’s time we’ve grown to a team of 22 people in two offices (Berlin/Vilnius) and have reached $5M ARR – all without any outside funding. We expect our team to double in the next 12 months. If you ever wanted to have an impact on e-commerce, don’t miss this opportunity.
- A track record of generating substantial traffic using content marketing.
- Previously published on industry blogs and websites.
- A good knowledge of SEO, email and social media marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Desirable skills: established social media presence, experience in eCommerce.
Salary & Benefits:
- International and high-performing colleagues.
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook.
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems.
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package.
- Books and conferences reimbursement.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →