Editorial Content Specialist – English // GetYourGuide
To communicate our brand proposition and increase growth and engagement across our key loyalty channels, we are looking for a talented Editorial Content Specialist to work alongside our Loyalty and Marketing teams. Writing is an important part of this role, as the Editorial Content Specialist is responsible for creating copy across newsletters, web content, social media, blogs, branding collateral and emails.
With 400+ employees from 50 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog through our online marketplace.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, understands how to personalise content experiences to scale and is passionate about turning customers into brand advocates. If successful, you will work alongside the Marketing Content Lead to ensure social channels adhere to the brand tone of voice and high standards of accuracy. A hunger to work in a fast-paced company is a must.
- Editorial content
- Own the content calendar and create weekly engaging and inspiring newsletters and relevant landing pages (Blog, Website)
- Ensure the production of optimal editorial and marketing content to brief and deadline
- Help decide on editorial needs on the website , test new landing pages, monitor and measure success
- Manage and execute the entire editorial process and define new guidelines
- Actively research creative, on trend editorial stories that resonate with our target audience – through internal and external sources
- Take responsibility for crafting engaging, structurally correct and on-brief copy and influencing various types of readers.
- Use marketing channels to drive a higher rate of user retention on our website
- Develop and communicate our brand attributes both externally and internally
- Identify potential publicity promotions that bring awareness to GetYourGuide
- 2-4 years experience in professional writing, content marketing, communications or editorial management
- Excellent writing skills to draft and edit newsletters, digital campaigns and content marketing copy
- Ability to craft marketing copy standards at GetYourGuide in a unified tone whilst being specific to each channel
- Very organized, outgoing and not afraid to take ownership
- Highly effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient at managing multiple efforts simultaneously
- You’re a native English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written
Reasons to join us:
- With our 400+ employees, we are on an exciting journey to change a huge market
- Enjoy our dynamic work environment within our international team (we speak English)
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success with our Virtual Share Program
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Personal improvement opportunities as German classes & Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and value our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please send us your CV, Cover Letter and 2-3 writing samples in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.