Editorial Manager // SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
Our vision at SmartRecruiters is to connect people to jobs at scale. We want to be the source of truth and inspiration for all Talent Acquisition leaders across the globe. Our editors have major impact in this mission as they own the creation and curation of editorial content and they broadcast our message to HR leaders around the world. We want millions of people reading your work so your ability to translate our message into meaningful dialogue between us and influencers in both HR and business will be critical to our collective success in this endeavour.
The best candidates for this role are typically editorial or content managers with experience in the technology start-up space.
As soon as you land at SmartRecruiters, we’ll be relying on your expertise to:
- Develop and conceptualize the overall editorial strategy
- Plan and drive the production of all user-facing editorial, including newsletters and social media campaigns
- Measure and evaluate the performance of editorial content
- Create and manage our new Hiring Success blog
- Create an Influencer program – this will include analysts, HR Technology and Talent Acquisition Leaders
- Maximize press exposure – write or co-author articles (Forbes, etc)
- Own the relationships with top journalists (both HR and business)
- Own our social channels globally
Before you get here, this is who you are and what you’ve done:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the PR/Journalism space – although more experience would also be great
- Demonstrated skills in creation of high-quality content (i.e. not “SEO text”)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- You are creative, resourceful, and highly detail-oriented
- A good understanding of the underlying business case for content marketing
- You’re tech savvy and embrace new technologies
- Able to write scientific reports / white papers
- Ability to build a partnership program/ recruit guest-writers
You like to get your hands dirty and produce quality work with minimal supervision. Ideally you’ve got a track record of success in this space. Education is nice but drive, ambition, and dedication trump diplomas here.
You will join us during arguably the most interesting stage of our company. This is an opportunity for you to take on full ownership of a key area and bring it to life. Your work will have a direct impact on getting the product off the ground.
We’re an international team with offices in Berlin, Krakow, London, Spokane, and San Francisco.
- Contract: Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin Mitte
- Salary: Based on experience
- Remote work possible: No
Please note: this position is available for EU work permit holders only.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you’re looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best – you’ve found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.