Email Marketing Associate (m/f) // Wayfair
WAYFAIR is looking for a Junior CRM Manager / Email Marketing Associate to further develop its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Program in Europe with a focus on the UK and Germany. We are building our marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and to replicate the success of our US business. At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the expertise of a large US business. As a graduate or early career professional, you will work together with experienced Marketers in developing, executing and tracking your campaigns.
The position is particularly appealing for those who are seeking an entry-level position with immediate project management responsibility, have an ambition to working cross-functionally and like being challenged in analytical thinking. The successful candidate will work operationally and strategically, as well as drive the further customization of CRM campaigns. You will be part of the wider European Retention/Organic/PR organization.
- Own and ensure the smooth execution of email campaigns, supported by an experienced marketer
- Analyze the performance of your campaigns including A/B tests, base decisions on the results, and identify root causes for potential problems
- Develop a keen eye for top quality creative as you learn about what does and doesn’t drive customer engagement
- Work cross-functionally and act as the go-to person for email campaigns, managing interfaces with all stakeholders from US counterparts to Engineering, Promotions and Creative
- Learn about personalization and get to grips with all necessary tools to steer your channel (SQL, email platform, HTML, etc.)
- Make recommendations to improve existing projects and draw up new campaigns
- Manage a testing plan to continuously improve performance.
- You are excited about Relationship Marketing and you love to dive deep and solve problems
- You like to be in the driver seat and see the impact of your work every day
- You have good analytical skills and are comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- You have a can-do attitude to make things happen while always keeping an eye on the details
- You are a good networker with strong interpersonal skills and passion for working across teams
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration or communication studies with a record of analytical courses
- Ideally you have done a few internships already or have sufficient professional experience
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German is a benefit, but not a requirement
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through ourlearn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair is the leading E-Commerce company for furniture and home accessories. With our diverse range of over 7 million products, our customers can design the home they always imagined. At Wayfair, our customers can find the right product for the right price. The foundation blocks of our success were laid in 2002 by the founder Steve Conine and Niraj Shah.
Wayfair generated $4.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: