FREELANCE MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER // Polaroid Originals
Polaroid Originals is the new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. Launched on September 13th, 2017, the 80th anniversary of the founding of Polaroid, Polaroid Originals makes instant film for Polaroid cameras, and refurbishes vintage cameras so they’re good as new. And now, we’ve created the OneStep 2 – a new, analog instant camera that invites everyone to take part in the magic of instant photography.
Through Polaroid Originals, the brand that captured millions of moments is back with its iconic white frame, and we’re ready to share that story with the world. It’s a story 80 years in the making, and one that moves forward every time the shutter clicks – because after all this time, there’s nothing like a Polaroid original.
- We are looking for a Project Manager in the Marketing Team to help scope, manage and deliver the short-term projects for delivery in Q4 2018 and Q1 2019.
- This will involve co-ordination, management and delivery of projects originating primarily from either the Trade/Retail or Communications departments in the company, and will need to flow through the internal Creative Team’s design and production functions.
- You would build the roadmap for each of these projects, understanding the key stakeholders, what the exact deliverables are, who needs to be engaged to deliver the deliverables, and what timing/budget implications need to be managed.
- You would be responsible for implementing the right processes, routines and sequencing to ensure that the projects can be delivered on time and budget.
- You would liaise directly with the Studio Manager who manages workflow through the Creative Team, and with the Comms and Country Marketing teams.
- The position is a direct report to the Head of Marketing.
- Coming from an innovative company or agency
- Being familiar with the digital world as well as with typical print production cycles – Experience in project management and current project management tools.
- Excellent English written and spoken
- An entrepreneurial spirit, high levels of self-motivation and a hands-on mentality – Stress-resistant in hot project phases and being able to see the bigger picture.
This is a three-month full-time freelance position based in Berlin
- Please send your CV and application to our Head of Marketing Martin: email@example.com