German Content Manager // 99designs
You will be a pivotal part of our EU marketing team, developing topics and ideas for blog content and distribution closely with your marketing team mates and delivering the agreed blog content schedule to help achieve our strategic global content goals. Collaborating regularly with our US team you will help communicate European blog initiatives, and work to create and deliver a globally synchronised, kick-ass blog content plan!
You’ll manage the German and UK blogs, working with a network of copywriters and editors. You will work with the wider 99designs team to continue to manage and improve on-going blog functionality.
A passionate writer yourself, you will help educate and inspire our customers through articles that are informative, fun, shareable and search-engine friendly.
Based in our fun and friendly Berlin Kreuzberg office, you will join a team of multilingual Markerters and Customer Service professionals who are all passionate about design, great coffee, helping towards building the world’s leading global design platform and generally making it a pleasure to come into work.
- Manage the blog content schedule for DE & UK blogs.
- Manage the delivery of all blog posts; internally and with guest bloggers.
- Track and monitor blog performance against targets.
- Hold regular content meetings with the EU and US teams to discuss blog content performance, post scheduling and topic development alongside our ongoing marketing strategy.
- Work with the team to ensure maximum distribution of content calendar.
- Work with partners and other content influencers to arrange guest posts and to enhance content distribution.
- Brief and co-ordinate our pool of English and German copywriters.
- In addition to the management of the overall content calendar and contributors you will research and write 1−2 blog articles per month.
- Source images for the articles you write (with support from our team)
- Provide English/German translation when required to support wider content campaigns.
- Be a creative thinker who can balance big-picture ideas with the little details (like following a style guide)
- Be a German native speaker and a great communicator.
- Experienced in using WordPress is a plus.
- Have a background in design, art, branding or business.
- Have experience in managing (preferably multiple) content calendars.
- Have a fun, quirky and unique voice.
- Have a good eye for sourcing images.
- Work within a culture focused on developing the best online design platform out there, and who thrive on making it a joy to come into work everyday.
- Zeitlich begrenzte Festanstellung als Vertretung in der Elternzeit (bis 31.01.2018)
- Fresh fruit, snacks and the best office coffee machine you could wish for.
- Weekly Friday drinks (we love a celebration at 99d)
- Monthly fitness pass with somuchmore.de
- Part time (4 days) or full time
- Email Laura McLeod at email@example.com and wow us with the writing of your cover letter (in German).
- Please provide your salary expectations and starting date.
- If you have, please link your portfolio.
Looking forward to get to know you!
Your colleagues from 99designs
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →