German-English Translator (20h/Week) // Pamono
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
Pamono is currently looking for experienced bilingual part-time Translator (f/m) to join our Content team for the translation of editorial texts and product copy. Join us at our beautiful office in Berlin-Charlottenburg!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Translating product copy
- Translating longer editorial texts published in our online magazine
- Being an integral part of the Content team and helping out with daily tasks as required
- You are a native German speaker (or speak native level German) with fluent English
- You have experience translating or transcreating product copy for websites and/or editorial texts
- You are meticulous in your work and love paying attention to small details
- You enjoy working as part of a close-knit team, helping each other to troubleshoot when needed
- You enjoy working to and exceeding targets
- You have a basic knowledge of design history/ contemporary design or are eager to learn about it
What We Offer
- Dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for advancement, independence and the autonomy to take on responsibility
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more
Interested in the role? Please apply exclusively via our career portal (under https://pamono-jobs.personio.de/job/83197?_pc=26506#apply). Don’t forget to attach your CV, a short motivation letter and earliest start date. We look forward to hearing from you!