German-speaking Junior Social Media Manager // Babbel
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 450 team members from over 36 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a German-speaking Junior Social Media Manager (f/m/d) for our team in Berlin!
Changing the way the language learning is done is a great challenge, so we are looking for a German speaker to be our new Junior Social Media Manager to join our Berlin office.
- Help grow Babbel’s presence on social media through a multilingual cross-channel content calendar that engages people around the world;
- Take on community management activities: interact with users everyday and team up with Customer Service to provide timely responses;
- Collaborate with Babbel’s graphic designers, video-makers and editors in order to produce social content to deliver daily across the active channels;
- Track, report, and analyse results to shape future social media initiatives;
- Support in managing integrated marketing campaigns that involve social media as part of the channel ecosystem;
- Constantly assess emerging social media platforms, tools and trends and recommend innovative approaches to engage with both existing and potential audiences.
- Experience with leveraging different Social Media channels, reporting and analytics tools;
- Passion and perpetual curiosity for the world of social media: you already have some experience in managing social channels;
- Familiarity with social media management platforms regarding content scheduling and community management;
- Excellent digital storytelling and copywriting skills;
- Positive attitude and attention to detail – especially when it comes to talking to our customers!
- Fluent German language skills
- Photoshop experience is considered a plus.
- Excellent working conditions in the heart of Berlin
- Opportunity for personal growth and development: we are a learning company and take learning seriously
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 50 different nationalities
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great company benefits (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!