Graphic Designer // KAYAK
Experience creating banners (dynamic, static and animated) must be evident. You must be a good crafter, a quick-acting perfectionist. Able to think freely and show initiative, but also work through a pile of requirements with a positive and flexible attitude. Organisation, ability to handle feedback and ‘make-it-work’ is essential.
*Please note that we will only consider individuals with strong digital advertising portfolios.
- Support the brand marketing, programmatic marketing team and PR team with images and digital ad assets
- Creation of digital ads for GDN, Double Click and Facebook.
- Develop our image database: source images from external partners, treat and tag them, upload to image database.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Graphic design education or equivalent industry experience (1-3 years)
- Some experience in digital agencies / design studios
- Strong portfolio and/or web links, showing your ability across digital projects
- Proven digital advertising creation (specifically banners)
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation skills
- Up to date with the latest tech trends
- Passion for branding
- Strong typography, color theory & compositional sensibility
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- UX knowledge
- Knowledge of HTML5
Benefits & Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- 3 year anniversary travel bonus
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Free lunch catering 3 days per week
- Public transportation subsidies
- Free German classes
- Free Yoga classes
- Free massages
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours
KAYAK is the world’s leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company’s website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than one billion searches for travel information and has more than 40 international sites and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →