Growth Hacker // Sherpany
Are you an innovative thinker who loves challenges, has drive and wants to revolutionize the meeting culture of today’s leaders? Do you enjoy having responsibilities, bringing in your ideas and working in a dynamic environment? Do you want to make a change and influence today’s European corporate world with an award-winning technology? You are the one we are looking for!
Sherpany is seeking a data-driven, results-oriented marketer to join our Demand Generation Team and to bring our Digital Marketing to the next level. Leveraging the newest innovative digital marketing tactics, your focus is on today’s corporate leaders, converting them into subscribers, and nurturing them with valuable content to make them ready to evaluate our innovative meeting technology.
Working with the Marketing & Sales Team you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing marketing campaigns targeting your area of competence. You will collaborate and work closely with the Digital Marketing Managers, Visual Designers, Sales Specialists and Front-End Engineers to ensure a timely execution of your projects.
In the ideation of your campaigns, you will need to think strategically, be able to understand how to attract and engage today’s European leaders (CEOs, CXOs, board members, etc.) in our mission and make the process always more efficient and effective.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Boost our qualified lead acquisition through the idealization, creation, and execution of specific personas targeted campaigns (creation of content, choosing the right channels and formats, managing the budget, execution of the campaign and reporting)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing actions so as to create scalable and time-winning processes
- Develop specific content based on the persona’s needs (from white paper to questionnaire) and the keyword research analysis
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to the digital marketing team
- Scout for influential leaders to create authoritative content and press releases
Side Responsibilities options:
- Campaign optimization and automation
- Improving data collection and analysis
- Increase influencer leverage
Your first year @ Sherpany in a nutshell:
Understand the Sherpany software. Get to know our personas and their customers journey, and the value proposition. Partner closely with the digital marketing team to launch the first market-specific campaign. Creation of the related campaign content. Creation of the related campaign reporting.
2 – 3 Months
Launch 3 personas targeted campaigns in total. Creation of the related campaign content. Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver campaign performance briefs. Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing actions so as to create scalable and time-winning processes. Create 1 press release Improving data collection and analysis.
4 – 12 Month
Launch 12 personas targeted campaigns. Creation of the related campaign content. Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver campaign performance briefs. Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing actions so as to create scalable and time-winning processes. Create 4 press releases. Improving data collection and analysis.
Your experience and skills-set:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a digital marketing role
- Experience in content marketing creation
- Experience of Google Adwords and LinkedIn Campaigns
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO and SEM, as well as lead generation best practices
- Experience working with Landing Pages software
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- Language skills: Very good oral and written English skills plus fluent oral and written language skills in at least one of the following languages; German, Italian or French
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS
- Bonus skills: Experience of Marketing Automation and in the SaaS/b2b sector
- Timeframe: Immediately or by arrangement
- Salary: Competitive
- Place of work: Berlin on remote basis until we have a fancy office
61 people that share the same values, work in a young and ambitious company that has been teasing limits from day one; Sherpany. 16 women and 45 men, working in development, sales, customer success, operations, product marketing and management from over 8 countries that speak more than 13 languages (not counting all the programming languages).
Sherpany is a Swiss tech start-up founded in 2012. We are headquartered in Zurich with further offices in Lisbon, Paris, Milan, and Wroclaw. Our mission is simple: We get our customers time back. With our technology, we turn formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators by driving focus on the output. We encourage the evolution of meeting culture through a delightful, easy to use and secure meeting management SaaS, the Boardroom. Thanks to our focus on a specific use case, we will become the European leader in the meeting management market. For this ambitious goal, we have extraordinary people on board that live and radiate the same values.
What you’ll love about us:
We offer you a varied range of tasks in an area that strikes a chord with the markets and becomes ever more important with the increasing digitalization and the dissemination of Cloud/SaaS solutions. You will be working in an award-winning start-up with a flat hierarchy, where your ideas and inputs find an open ear and are always welcome. You will move in an environment where you can prove your full potential. We also offer flexible working hours and home office for your work-life balance. We have a “snack cabinet” at your disposal, free of charge so that you never go hungry even in busy times. Our corporate culture means a lot to us, which is why we regularly organize great team events and get involved in a good cause. These and many other great benefits are waiting for you. Apply and see for yourself!