StorageRoom is a new kind of cloud-based content platform and we've already attracted thousands of customers, including renowned media companies and publishers. We’re now looking for a growth hacker that can help us accelarete our growth.
The Web is changing: a couple of years ago we only had simple static web documents, today we’re using native mobile and HTML5 apps.
New platforms are popping up every couple of months (iPad mini, Google Goggles, …). Everybody is trying to recycle their existing web content to fit the new medium. Unfortunately, this doesn’t work and current Content Management Systems are stuck in the old page model. They don’t provide the tools to manage content properly and semantically for today’s and tomorrow’s Web.
We’ve created a minimum viable product for a new kind of cloud-based content platform to solve this problem. This service already attracted thousands of customers, including renowned media companies and publishers.
Our company has been backed by international top venture capitalists that have played a key role in many of the services you use every day. A new and much more awesome product is in the pipeline, with a different name, positioning and branding.
- Help us find a repeatable and scalable acquisition model for customers
- Promote our service through the development of viral demos, possibly integrating other APIs
- Think how to build marketing into the main product
- Manage inbound marketing, help to create content and make search engines love us
- Run and optimize ads on Google, FB, LinkedIn and others
- Analyze all the data we collect (in-house tools, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc)
- Initiate and evaluate A/B tests to improve conversions
- Drive our own A/B testing framework for content (headlines etc)
- Potentially set up a referral/affiliate program
- Set up automated email campaigns to existing customers
- As we’re an early-stage startup your role can vary. You can also try business development, sales or product management.
Skills & Background
- Experience in growth hacking, preferably in a SaaS startup, where you successfully brought in customers
- Technical understanding and development skills required
- Analytical and data-driven
- Know your metrics, AARRR
- Fluent in English, verbally and written (German not required)
- You should be intelligent, self-motivated, get things done and work independently
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Pick your gear
- Responsibility and an interesting job
- Fun workplace in Berlin Mitte, potentially move to our to-be-opened US office