Growth Marketing Manager (m/f) // Lamudi
Lamudi is a property portal that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest portals in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform – you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
As part of the performance marketing team you make sure that we acquire and retain the most qualitative traffic in order to meet the company KPIs and provide high satisfaction to the clients.
As a Growth Marketing Manager your mission is to develop projects that maximize client retention by optimizing user acquisition and retention on most effective ROI.
- You execute projects to drive user growth, retention, engagement, and revenues taking into consideration key company KPIs as well as LTV/CAC/ROI
- You build a clear overview of the user acquisition funnel
- You are in charge of identifying areas of take out
- You develop a full understanding of the user behavior and understand the product in depth
- You work closely with the product, IT, design and BI teams to carry out your projects
- You generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, and apply knowledge of basic statistics
Who are we looking for
- You are able to execute in a fast paced environment
- You can articulate, persuade, and drive results
- You have excellent organization skills
- You have excellent communication skills and you are able to work closely with other teams
- You have a good knowledge of tracking and attribution
- You are very analytical and an advanced Excel user (SQL skills are a plus)
- You are committed and have a good understanding of company dynamics
- You are fluent in English
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in online marketing
- You have a degree in business administration, marketing or similar fields
- You master at least one of the following acquisition channels: SEM, Display, Paid Social
Why are we a good match
- We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business
- Work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who’s focus shall be to help you grow
- Work in a very attractive environment
- Be part of a highly dynamic, young, motivated and international team with flat hierarchies