Growth & Performance Marketing Manager // antivity
Thursday, 7:52 pm, Berlin-Mitte: You are walking towards the setting sun, a pleased smile on your face. A relaxing heaviness on your eyes soothes you, the sunlight gets tangled up in your eyelashes. Afar, you spot the blue and white „U“ – your way home is in sight.
It feels good thinking of tomorrow: No pressure, no need to be at the office at 8 am – everyone at their own pace. And the pace is good. Fast, but good.
The last days were hard, but the work’s exciting. You and the team did a great job and the launch is coming closer. A last fine tuning and you’re good to go. The mood is good, everyone’s excited and pulls together. No matter if in the office or the bar next door, all eyes are wide and awake. Everyone’s hungry for more.
Get up late and stay long – or the other way around, as you please – and sometimes even from home. If this scenario makes you grin we’ve got good news for you: We’re hiring a Growth & Performance Marketing Manager! We’re looking for characters to join our fresh and new startup in Berlin.
If thinking of a hard working team, playing by its own rules and in its own pace in the middle of Berlin, makes your palms sweaty – read on!
We are looking for a positive person that stays focused, no matter how stressful it might be, that constantly wants to learn and improve, that loves work but doesn’t forget that it’s not everything, that stays honest and forward-looking even when it should get unpleasant.
We couldn’t care more about the interpersonal level. You should be interested in Digital Businesses and „live“ it.
- You are a Digital Native with several years of experience in Performance Marketing
- You have a high affinity to Social Media, Paid Advertising and digital topics in general
- Your working style is independent, accurate and solution oriented
- Serious knowledge about current digital marketing trends
- You are a reliable team player with a high energy level and enthusiasm
- You have strong analytical skills
- You solve problems on your own and within the team to achieve the goals you set yourself
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What’s in for you
You get everything you need: Notebook, smartphone, necessary software and tools.
Your weekly hours of work are 30-40 hours on average. There are no fixed working hours – except for agreed dates, e. g. regular weekly meetings.
You can work flexible from wherever you want to. At first you will spend a lot of time in Berlin, to get to know the team. Then you can work from home, the beach or in our office in Berlin – the only thing you need is a stable internet connection.
We love initiative and self-realization. Apart from your work at antivity you can obviously take care of your own projects and ideas. Furthermore we facilitate the participation in relevant training courses.
Your range of tasks
Your tasks are versatile: You see it, you do it. You are in control most of the time – that means you do tasks yourself, assign them to someone else or put together a team.
- You lead, coordinate and steer various digital projects in Social Media /Web /Email /Mobile
- Conception and implementation of the Online Marketing contents on our website incl. SEO/SEM
- Monitoring, analyzing and steering of all Online Marketing measures, especially in the field of SEO/SEM, Content Marketing and Paid Advertising
- Planning, implementation and optimization of Performance Marketing campaigns to strengthen the brand awareness and lead generation
- Further development of digital processes and marketing automation
- Collaboration and steering of external partner agencies, including briefings and budget control
- Optimizing customer acquisition through Online and Offline Channels
- Partnering up with brands in our country to drive user acquisition
Sounds good? We are looking forward to receive your application!