Growth Hacker (f/m) – Mobile Apps // Phiture
Phiture is a Berlin consultancy that helps apps grow – our goal is to improve mobile app usage with the help of our industry-acclaimed frameworks – the Mobile Growth Stack and ASO Stack. We specialise in mobile growth strategies, app store optimization (ASO) and mobile marketing automation. We support a number of large international brands such as Skyscanner and Headspace as well as fast-growing startups in growing and improving their apps.
What you’ll do
- Figuring out the right metrics for our clients to focus on, in areas of acquisition, engagement & retention and monetization
- Mining and analyzing analytics data, survey results and app store feedback to derive new insights and identify opportunities
- Coming up with creative ideas on what can drive growth for our clients
- Working with the client to A/B test new ideas, measure and analyze the results
- Working with the Mobile Growth Stack and other relevant frameworks to help our clients drive impact
- Prioritizing and optimizing growth channels and activities based on data
- Scaling and Automating growth processes for our clients and within the Phiture team itself
What you’ll need
- You’re keen and willing to learn. You read blogs and watch talks on growth topics and are eager to apply this knowledge in a practical setting.
- You’re driven by performance and results, rather than simply ‘doing stuff’. You not only strive for impact, but for measurable impact.
- You’re data-driven, with solid understanding of common startup growth metrics, analytics, metrics and statistics. Experience processing data in any of: SQL, R, Python is a big plus.
- You’re social and empathetic when it comes to working with clients and considering the psychology and motivation of the end users of mobile apps.
- You’ll have some experience with A/B Testing and can explain terms such as statistical significance, control group, etc.
- Fluent in English, you’ll have reasonable editing and copywriting skills
- Nice to have: Coding / Scripting experience (do you have anything public to show us on GitHub or your portfolio site?)
We’re open to applications from people with varied backgrounds, but academic or work experience in any of the following fields will help put your application to the top of the pile:
- Mobile Games or Apps
- Data Science / Statistics
- Any science field where you gained experience constructing (and deconstructing) scientific experiments
- Product Management
- Startups / Entrepreneurship
(But don’t be put off applying if your background falls outside of this spectrum… one of our co-founders studied Law!)
Would you like to work in an international startup-environment with well-known brands and startups, improving their apps while having the opportunity to thrive in a fast growing company in the Berlin startup environment? – Contact Pablo Penny at email@example.com — Please don’t forget to include your CV and Cover letter.