Head of Marketing (f/m) // Atfarm
Atfarm (www.at.farm) is on a mission to feed the world in a more sustainable way. We’re starting by making precision farming available to every farmer by combining the latest in satellite imaging with sophisticated algorithms built on decades worth of experience in agronomy (the science of crops). At our core, we help farmers increase their harvest yield whilst using fertiliser more accurately and sustainably.
Atfarm is a new startup venture by Yara International, a leading provider of crop nutrition products, solutions and knowledge to 20 million farmers across 160 countries. With Atfarm you will have the culture and pace of a startup with serious backing and support from Yara International.
We recently launched in France and German. We are rapidly gaining traction and growing our team to accelerate product development, and expanding to new markets. This is your chance to join an exciting, high growth venture and help shape the future of agriculture.
As the Head of Marketing at Atfarm you will:
- Build a marketing team and oversee all marketing activities – offline and online – for the digital product
- Set a marketing strategy per country we launch in, and work with Yara’s local organization and resources to maximize exposure.
- Set branding & messaging across different channels
- Hire and guide local help: agriculture marketing agencies, PR, influencer marketing, content marketing, social media channels, copywriters, event planning, conferences, and more.
- Execute retention campaigns via CRM activities, retargeting campaigns, and more.
- Track, measure, analyse and communicate to stakeholders marketing activities and relevant KPIs
- Leverage user research to evolve marketing activities and vise versa: leverage marketing channels for user research
- Participate and contribute to strategic topics such as go-to-market strategy, distribution, co-ops with products across Yara International and more.
As a person you are:
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Values and results driven
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction.
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
- A proven track record of success in scaling digital business through cross channel user acquisition and retention initiatives
- Good knowledge of SEO, SM, influencer marketing, offline channels and CRM activities.
- Technical understanding of online marketing, attribution and attribution modeling, and business intelligence tools
- Work experience with performance marketing
- At least 5 years of marketing experience and at least 2 years of experience leading a marketing team with hands on management experience
- Experience and knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels
- Previous experience creating marketing strategies for multiple countries
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit able to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility and diplomacy
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and culture
- An opportunity to shape a startup in its early stage
- Directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited working contract
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours and support for part time working models
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks
- A choice your own preferred hardware (CYOD)