Head of Brand Marketing & Services (f/m) // Blacklane
You are heading our Brand Marketing & Services team consisting of Brand Managers, Copywriters, and Brand Designers. You take full responsibility of our brand and content strategy and its implementation across all touchpoints, including web, marketing collaterals, events, and print.
- Be responsible for Blacklane’s brand positioning and strategy
- Conduct thorough market research to facilitate brand positioning
- Provide ideas, develop, and lead execution on a wide variety of offline marketing initiatives
- Improve and drive an external communications strategy that positively affects employees and customers
- Solid understanding of design principles and concepts
- Actively lead, build, and manage our Brand Marketing & Services team
- Lead by example. Establish an approach that aligns with the overall company values and expectations
- A minimum of 7+ years of background in the field of marketing and branding
- Several years of professional experience in a similar role, ideally with team lead responsibility
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Strategic and conceptual-analytical skills with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus
More than a job
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.
- We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues.