Head of CRM (f/m) // Blacklane
Blacklane provides an outstanding ground travel experience in over 250 cities and 50 countries worldwide. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 200 people from 40 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Help us solve the challenges of moving travelers around the world and support a thriving community of professional drivers.
This is a key and challenging position with tangible impact on the company’s success. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve our global CRM performance. You initiate CRM campaigns over various channels and take responsibility for evaluating relevant data for further optimization.
- Maximize Blacklane’s revenue by converting users into loyal customers through CRM activities.
- Manage a team of 2 CRM Managers.
- Analyze the user journey touchpoints in order to identify business opportunities and define CRM strategy.
- Innovate, develop, manage and improve transactional emails, newsletter campaigns, SMS and push notifications.
- Create new and improve existing email strategies, design and content.
- Work closely with acquisition teams to develop a tailored communication strategy.
- Provide input into the development of data segmentation strategies and cohort analysis.
- Deliver customer lifecycle management, as well as loyalty and retention initiatives across multiple countries.
- Have at least four years of experience in a similar role (CRM, direct marketing, retention, customer lifecycle management, etc.).
- Enjoy improving content and design of CRM campaigns.
- Have a proven track record of executing successful CRM programs using email and other digital channels.
- Ideally you have worked with ExactTarget/Marketing Cloud before.
- Have a degree in business or marketing (or similar).
- Are fluent in English.
- Have excellent organization and communication skills, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload.
- Are a team player with the ability to motivate and inspire your colleagues
More than a job:
- Join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Berlin.
- Our unique team is characterized by flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and an open-minded atmosphere.
- Grow in an environment that values trust, creativity and teamwork.
- Gain a global perspective in our team of 40 nationalities.
- Receive a permanent contract with attractive compensation and recognition of your achievements.
- Work in a historic Berlin factory-loft right with a thriving neighborhood
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →