Head of Digital Marketing // Yeay
YEAY is on a mission to build closer, more collaborative and more rewarding relationships between brands and consumers. Our app provides teens with a social space to shoot and share videos featuring streetwear styles they love. The app makes the videos shoppable by adding affiliate links. Brands benefit from user-generated product recommendations: creators earn rewards from the value driven through their videos.
We’re already available in 22 languages with hundreds of thousands of downloads and millions of video views, making us one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. We’re a team of 25 fun-loving and motivated folks and we’re a truly international mix from more than 13 countries.
We are also very excited to be part of a brand new blockchain project, the WOM Token, helping brands tap into peer-to-peer recommendations, while empowering people to earn money through their content. The token will first launch on the YEAY app, before being distributed on a global scale.
WOM needs a Head of Digital Marketing (m/w) ! Could that be you?
- Managing and executing all marketing and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for WOM Token and YEAY, in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating and working together with existing PR, editorial, community management, and social media teams.
- Preparing and executing marketing campaigns including PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and Social Media.
- Driving digital acquisition and developing strategies in line with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Working closely with agencies as needed and assisting with new product launches.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Monitoring and reporting to the executive team on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Proven experience in digital marketing execution.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- ICO and blockchain experience is a strong plus.
What we offer you:
- A young and highly creative working environment.
- Small, friendly and international team from 16 countries.
- Face-to-face communication without any complicated organizational structure.
- A bright and airy office in the centre of Kreuzberg and directly on the Landwehr canal.
- Fresh fruits, coffee, water, Mate and Friday social drinks.
To join our team send your application to email@example.com
Please also check our websites: http://yeay.com and http://womtoken.io