Head of International (m/f) // Mister Spex
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses over the internet and combine our offer with local services through partner opticians and own physical stores.
We have established a new way of purchasing glasses and are reshaping the eyewear industry. Our teams work very independently and we expect our employees to actively shape our future. We combine the open and agile culture of a startup with professional structures and processes. If you are looking for such an environment, and want to have fun at work – you are exactly right with us.
- Set up and drive our international Mister Spex businesses to a leading position in our target markets – including P&L responsibility
- Define the business plans, budgets, strategy and structures for the international countries managed from Berlin (CH, AT, UK, NL, ESP, FR)
- Lead the country managers to achieve leading positions in your target markets in an efficient way according to our overall strategy
- Manage the country management organization to jointly achieve the business goals and marketing plans with the channel experts in the marketing team
- Set up all necessary structures and coordinate resources with logistics, product management, customer service, marketing etc. to achieve your goals
- You are customer centric, data driven and agile
- You have the right mix of conceptual thinking, management skills and a hands on approach of getting things done
- You have at least 5 years work experience and a proven track record of professional achievements
- You held a management position in an ecommerce/retail, FMCG, consultancy or digital business
- You have an outstanding university degree
- You can get your projects and goals achieved in a cross-functional organization
- Having experience with operational management of ecommerce businesses and / or performance marketing channels
- You have a high level of commitment and resilience
What we offer
- Mister Spex Academy
- Up to 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits – Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
If this sound like the challenge you are looking for, please upload your application documents into our system. For further questions, please contact Beate Klatt (HR Business Partner) by phone: 004930-44312300-466.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →