Head of Marketing (B2B/SaaS) // movingimage
At movingimage, video is what drives us. From developers to marketing to customer relations, we are united in delivering outstanding products and services that are tailored to the enterprise needs. We have taken the groundbreaking challenge of transitioning from a traditional management approach to an Agile work environment throughout the entire company to foster engagement and innovation. Check out our website for more information.
Would you like to…
- be responsible and trusted to grow and shape our state-of-the-art SaaS marketing team?
- set up scalable structures and metrics in all relevant B2B Marketing areas (e.g. print, online, advertising, multimedia etc.)?
- push lead quality and brand awareness with a focus on B2B Enterprise Marketing to the next level?
- use your creativity and leadership skills and try out new and unconventional channels and formats and provide insightful analytics to guide future decision making?
- develop and execute marketing strategies across multiple channels together with your team (being responsible for presentations, webinars, events etc.)?
- keep a keen eye on the market and our competitors, working side-by-side with the IT, product management and sales, to help shape the future direction of our products?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
- proven leadership skills, experience in successfully building and coaching a team
- several years of international marketing experience with a focus on B2B enterprise customers and (ideally) SaaS products
- experience with most of the following channels: social media marketing, email marketing, (offline) events and tradeshows, SEO, PR etc.
- proactive self starter with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done quickly
- the know-how to convincingly present our complex software products at internal/external events and network with customers and partners
- ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders across several departments and external stakeholders
- numbers driven with strong analytical skills
- fluent in German and English
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO to Marketing and Tech, based on trust, teamwork, innovative work environment, possibility to have a real impact, responsibilities from day one, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking, high growth potential and support.
Team: Diverse teams from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses at the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.
Does this sound like a fit for you? Then go ahead and submit an application.