Head of Marketing B2B (w/m/d) full-time // HeyJobs
HeyJobs mission is to leverage data & technology to make recruiting 10x more efficient and effective. By applying best practices from the online world to recruiting, we help our clients win talent at scale. Now, we are looking for a talented Head of B2B Marketing (f/m/d) in full-time to support us on our mission!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An important and defining role in a fast growing company
- Close cooperation with an experienced team of Business Development Managers, Developers and Product Managers
- Salary based on negotiation
- An amazing team culture with regular team and company events
- A feedback-seeking culture that helps your professional and personal growth
- A super transparent information policy with flat hierarchies
- An amazing office in Berlin Kreuzberg with lots of room for individual development
- Design, build and manage an inbound marketing and branding/awareness strategy for HeyJobs, that ultimately will result in measurable growth
- Identify key opportunities to increase recruiter and CEO engagement, buyer conversion, and buyer retention through selected marketing channels
- Implement strategic projects in a hands-on fashion and create relevant content for our recruiter target group
- Build and manage a team of capable (Content) Marketing Managers to execute your cohesive strategy and establish HeyJobs as a global thought-leader in Recruiting Performance Marketing
- Own performance measurement and identify actionable insights to continuously improve your marketing practice
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- min. 5 years of work experience in strategy, marketing, content marketing and/or business development in the B2B space
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently and idiomatically
- MBA/Masters degree
- Team management experience
- Experience designing and launching new business/marketing programs from scratch, from the ideation phase to implementation to post-launch optimization
- Track record of creativity and problem solving, as well as bias towards action
- Strong command of financial metrics and exceptional analytical skills, with a talent for using data to inform marketing or business strategy
- Proven ability to effectively lead cross-functional initiatives
- Nag for creative writing and design
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and negotiation ability.
- Interest in online marketing and/or recruiting
What we do?
HeyJobs is a high performing Talent Acquisition Platform (TAP). Our marketing automation uses a learning algorithm to provide our customers with an easy-to-use and powerful performance marketing and software product. We enable our customers to find the right candidates and reach them across more than 50 platforms with just one click. With our learning algorithm, which daily optimizes the budgets of our customers, we ensure that our customers get as many applicants as possible.
Who are our clients?
With more than 500 customers, we are the market leader with our product and are proud that 6 out of the 10 largest employers in Germany are already part of our customer base. Our focus industries include Logistics (Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Post), Call Center (Arvato Bertelsmann, Lufthansa InTouch), Retail (Edeka, Peek & Cloppenburg), Hospitality & Gastronomy (Motel One, North Sea) and many more …
Our 60 team members bring experiences from companies / universities like Google, McKinsey & Company, Siemens, Groupon, Immoscout24, MIT, Stanford, LSE, University of Oxford, etc. into their daily work and like to share them with you. At HeyJobs, we understand the value of great people, which is why our team takes first place in everything we do. We offer challenging and diverse roles, with the support of world-class executives, growth opportunities and excellence.
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
Send us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re excited to hear from you!
Are you curious about the Start-up culture at HeyJobs? Take a look at our Kununu or Glassdoor ratings!