Head of Marketing // blogfoster
- Be a passionate leader for your team
- Team management: Select and manage marketing staff
- Control the distribution of the marketing budget across several country-teams
- In this key position you are reporting directly to the co-founder / Chief Product Officer
- Develop, run and manage effective KPI-driven user acquisition campaigns (paid as well as non-paid user acquisition channels)
- Social media and community marketing: nurture our social media channels and increase user engagement and conversion.
- Manage and optimize direct email marketing campaigns
- Growth hacking: develop viral product features and constantly test, measure and optimize
- Content marketing: source internal and external content and arrange effective placement (e.g. whitepapers)
- Public relations: drive public relations with press, blogs, forums, and events.
- An opportunity to build a true market-leader for the next generation of digital marketing
- A passionate team you can develop
- Startup environment with lean hierarchies and short decision making processes
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company as part of the executive team
- Sufficient resources backed by our strong shareholder for marketing campaigns and growth
- Highly qualified team with proven track record
- A key position in the extended management team.
- Hands-on and truly professional working environment
- Creative working space in Berlin
- Competitive salary
- Proven leadership skills for teams with 5-20 people
- Impressive track record in developing and executing effective online marketing campaigns for international target markets.
- Experience in full stack startup marketing and growth hacking.
- Fun, energetic and tenacious personality with entrepreneurial approach and strong closing skills; used to deliver creative results independently.
- Hands-on proficiency with relevant tools for social media, press, etc. (Facebook BM, Google Analytics / Alerts / etc., Twitter, hubspot, …)
- Strong analytical skills documented by relevant university degree.
- International expertise, especially in influencer or blogger marketing is a big plus.
- English language skills: native speaker or top-level proficiency required
- German language skills is a plus
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →