Head of Marketing // mojoreads
mojoreads is a social enterprise, headquartered in Berlin. Our mission to leverage the full potential of reading and writing in the digital age by replacing the value added chain in publishing and bookselling with a value added network.
mojoreads turns your bookshelf into a shop and enables users to monetise their content expertise. As an international company with offices in Germany and India, we are looking for people inspired to change lives through writing – be it by writing exceptional code or spreading the (written) word.
We are a fun-loving and passionate team looking for fellow innovators combining technology and books. We value our team members and constantly create positions exclusively to match their capabilities. We cordially invite you to join us in changing the world of reading and writing for good!
This is a senior role for someone experienced in B2C marketing. You need to be independent, self-starter, able to juggle a number of tasks and manage multiple growth channels. As we are going to scale the marketing team in Berlin, you will also take responsibility for hiring and managing new colleagues.
- Corporate communication and PR
- Strategic partnerships with content partners
- Campaigning and advertising (both paid and organic)
- Community management
- Building and managing a marketing team in Berlin
- Make books great again
- 3 years or more of experience working in a B2C marketing position
- Visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature
- Detailed knowledge of modern marketing tools and techniques
- Strong knowledge of digital best practices in content, social media and email marketing
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to influence strategy using data and insight
- Strong passion for working across functions (sales, marketing, operations and leadership teams)
- Tech savvy with an understanding of modern software design and development practices
- Flawless English and German with very strong presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications, up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities
- Highly structured approach, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects, handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Great office locations, be it in Berlin or India
- Opportunity to growth hack a well built product
- As much coffee, drinks, snacks etc. as you like
- Flexible working hours and remote work possible
- Possibility to grow your own team and truly impact business strategy
- Unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow in a booming industry
Our office in Berlin Kreuzberg offers a comfortable work environment paired with a good team spirit. Are you ready to take over a new, challenging job with great growth and a strong product team?
To apply, please email to email@example.com