Head of Studio // Lingoda
You are seeking a role that enables you to further develop your video production and editing skills. At the same time you’ll be supporting a business that improves understanding and communication worldwide. If you want to help make a difference in the lives of thousands of people, this is the role for you.
- Pitching video ideas and seeing them through from scripting, production, editing, and publishing
- Management of hired freelance crew for single and recurring projects
- Individual budget and timeline tracking and management
- Coordinate the video production schedule and ensuring deadlines are met
- At least 2+ years of professional experience working in a photo and/or video production
- Professional experience in creating short-form nonfiction videos
- Advanced Experience creating video content in different formats for different platforms
- Advanced in shooting in the field, crewing shoots, and managing crew on shoots
- Proven ability to direct, create shot lists, and storyboards
- Strong organizational skills with experience juggling multiple deadlines, quick turnarounds, time management, and working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability with DSLR and other medium-high-end video equipment
- Advanced skills in Adobe Production workflow (Premiere Pro, AE, Illustrator, and Audition)
- Passionate about technology and its ability to improve communication and understanding between people of all cultures and backgrounds
- Fascinated by the latest developments in video and video editing, and the power of storytelling
- Enjoy working in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural team.
- Interest in learning and learning languages is also important
Lingoda is Europe’s leading platform for internet language learning. We offer students online classes, face-to-face classes with native speaking teachers. Students can book classes around their schedule including at evenings and weekends.