Head of SEO (m/f) // Tourlane
Tourlane (www.tourlane.de) creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world. Our product matches travellers with pre-selected travel specialists, making the booking of individual and adventure trips comparable, fast and easy (approx. 28k matches last year). Moreover we launched our first tour operators for Africa (www.tourlane-africa.de) and Australia / New Zealand (www.tourlane-downunder.de) to offer our own individual trips.
We are backed by Investors such as Airbnb, Holtzbrinck Ventures and Getyourguide, which support us to become the leading tech company in individual tourism.
Marketing is one of the pillars of our business and we are heavily investing in it since the first day. For our long term success we now want to take SEO to the next level. This is your chance to leverage your experience and leave your mark in a very promising company as Head of SEO.
- Own our the entire SEO strategy and resources
- Build, lead and mentor an international SEO Team
- Develop inbound traffic targets aligned with our business goals and track your performance with relevant KPIs
- Work hand-in-hand with tech & design and serve as a Product Owner for SEO relevant tickets
- Work directly with our CEO Julian Stiefel, who previously led Airbnb’s performance marketing
- You hold a university degree in business, marketing or in an equivalent field
- You consider yourself as a SEO guru and growth hacker
- You have several years of experience in a leading SEO role in an international environment
- You are goal driven and you have strong analytical skills
- Your excellent communication skills and your structured way of working empower your team to always perform at it’s best
- You have good level of English
What we are offering:
- Join an already successful travel start-up and benefit from close collaboration with our founders
- Enjoy a marketing driven environment with excellent colleagues in CRM, SEO & Performance Marketing
- Work in an industry which offers great topics and heavy challenges
- Use our great network in the European and US Start-Up scene to gain valuable skills and insights
- Very open and transparent company culture with clear performance goals
- Fresh Fruit, Müsli, Drinks, two DJs in the team -> amazing team events
- Discount on world-wide adventure trips
- Budget to visit conferences
Are you ready to start your new adventure? We are excited to get to know you.